uses plants to filter the water instead of chemicals
I’ve never been so in love with an idea in my entire life
Natural Swimming Pools, always a great idea.
This is really big in Germany. A useless fact I know through my job. I’d love to try one though!
how does something this small even exist? is this a pig molecule? i need to lay down a while
|—||I was on the front lines of the violence in Ferguson. Militarized police caused the chaos. - The Washington Post (via wilwheaton)|
Black on Black time is a consequence of living in a system where striving is almost impossible; considering this imaginary “American Dream”
So who are the Koch Brothers anyways?
- They have an enormous political influence: Associated Press said they are “shaping politics” this year, and three GOP candidates credited them for their success.
- They are Big Oil barons, who made their fortune on oil refining and continue to get the bulk of their wealth from the fossil fuel industry.
- They spend far more than any “liberal equivalents,” and they spend in line with their financial interests.
- They use shady operations and "dark money" to fund their interests.
- They pretend to advocate economic liberty, but they attack renewables exclusively while defending fossil fuels.
- They claim to have a good environmental track record but their company is responsible for hundreds of oil spills, paid hundreds of millions in fines, and even caused deaths.
- They push an extreme agenda.
NYTimes nails it.
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
Friendly reminder to REGISTER TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER.